The Ebby Rane Warranty
Ebby Rane crafts each product with the utmost careand detail. Ebby Rane is made of the highest quality materials. We take pride in each product offered. Ebby Rane’s products are performance tested using high standards for quality control. Our rigorous tests ensure that the product is durable and dependable for the demands faced by travellers who are frequently in transit.
In the event a warranty issue arises, please contact Customer Service at [email protected].
Register your Product online at ebbyrane.com within 30 days of purchase to validate the Warranty on your new Quartermaster. Proof of purchase is necessary when registering. Please keep your store receipt as proof of purchase.
Terms of Warranty
Providing registration has been completed within 30 days of purchase, Ebby Rane provides a five (5) year warranty on polycarbonate luggage valid from the date of purchase and covers defects in materials or defects in workmanship caused by manufacturing.
The Warranty is valid within the specified period and is subject to the conditions specified. If you require a repair, or to claim on this warranty, please contact [email protected].
The Warranty is limited to the value of the product. If we agree that the Warranty applies, claims will expire three (3) months after they have been declared if the product is not shipped to Ebby Rane or an Ebby Rane approved repairer. Upon reviewing the product, Ebby Rane will convey whether the defect is covered by the warranty. Where the Warranty applies, Ebby Rane will repair or replace the luggage at its own cost and pay the return costs. Ebby Rane may decide to replace the product with a comparable successor product and has the right to do so in its sole discretion. Accessory cases and The 1887 Clutch are expressly excluded from this Warranty and will not be replaced or repaired. Incidental and consequential damages are not included under this warranty.
The following items are not covered by Warranty:
- Normal wear and tear to luggage.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Changes to the leather caused by normal usage including the natural patina to leather.
- Damage caused by airlines, baggage handlers, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) or similar.
- Damage caused or resulting from repairs or modifications carried out by someone other than an Ebby Rane appointed repairer.
- Application of a solvent such as nail polish remover, acetone, alcohol or other non-Ebby Rane approved cleaning products (see Product Care below).
- Carryalls including all cases and bags and The 1887 Clutch.
- Damage to locks caused by forcing or incorrect keys.
- Force Majeure (Act of God) – Fire, Earthquake, Flood etc.
- Water damage (including storage in damp conditions).
- Damage to your Ebby Rane caused by an airline is the responsibility of the airline and the cost is usually covered by airline insurance. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the owner.
Your Ebby Rane Quartermaster is of the highest quality and will stay by your side trip after trip with a little love and care.
Use water and a clean soft cloth to wipe away dust and dirt. The Shoe Sleeves, Laundry, Bath/Beach, and Knickers bags can be wiped gently or hand washed and air-dried.
Do not use any scrub brushes, abrasive materials or chemicals such as, cleaning solvents, nail polish, or the like.
Stickers can be removed using a soft microfiber cloth and a solution of warm soapy water. Gently rub the area with the solution on a soft cloth to lift the sticker and residue. Your Ebby Rane has many special features including its distinctive signature leather detail. The leather should patina with age and use.